Tri-Cities Triathlon Club’s youth program is a well-rounded youth triathlon program that takes a holistic approach to sport, and has been developed to make better triathletes, and also better athletes all around. Along with athletic ability, other valuable skills will be a focus of the program including goal-setting, race strategy, and innovative approaches to the world of triathlon.
- Certified and experienced coaches at every practice to provide feedback, tips and much more!
- A team environment that fosters healthy competition and teamwork
- Opportunities to compete at team events including: West Van Run, Up the Creek Run, Creek Classic Triathlon, and North Shore Triathlon. (registration discounts available for all events)
- Meet the Coaches
Winter Season: September to December
- Select practice dates are cancelled due to holidays or team events. Practices are:
- Sundays 8am – 1015am @ City Centre Aquatic Complex – Swim/Bike Practice
- Tuesdays 7pm – 8pm @ Mundy Park Field House – Bike/Run Practice
- There is an annual $10 TriBC membership that is required
- Sign up and join us anytime
- If you are not sure if the practice times will work for your schedule, sign up and try a week for free
- 12 yrs to 16 yrs
- Access to a working bike that has a wheel diameter of 630mm (unless you have your own trainer) – Road bike recommended
- Ability to swim 200m without stopping (Red Cross Swim Kids 9 equivalent)
- If your child is already in a swim club program, we have the option of a BIKE and RUN only program, email us for more details.
Limited amount of spaces available!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!