Our club activities are grouped into seasons – you can register for them all, or just the ones you can make.
Winter/Spring Season (October – May)
- Sundays 8:00am – 10:15am @ City Centre Aquatic Complex – Swim/Spin
- Sundays 9:00am – 10:00am @ City Centre Aquatic Complex – Swim ONLY
- Wednesdays 7:00pm – 8:15pm @ City Centre Aquatic Complex – Spin or Run/Strength
- Thursdays 8:00pm – 10:00pm @ Pinetree Community Centre – Spin Practice
- Saturdays 9:00am – 11:00am (weather dependent outdoor ride)
Summer Season (June – August)
- Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:00pm – Open Water Swim
- Thursdays 7:00-8:00pm – Brick Workout
- Saturdays 8:30am – 12:00pm – Long Ride
All practices and participation require valid TriBC membership. Our club is sanctioned through Triathlon British Columbia.
Participation in club activities requires an active Triathlon British Columbia membership. Memberships run from January 1st to December 31st.